- All our prices are already inclusive of VAT. However, a delivery fee will be added on during checkout.
- All prices are subject to change and are valid while stocks last!
- Any payment above $60 paid by direct deposit has to reflect in our account before we release the order. This may affect the delivery date.
- Even though our florists and hamper team select only the freshest flowers and edible items available, please note that delivered floral products, as well as all other products, may vary slightly in appearance when compared to images on the website. This is due to the nature of the product, with factors such as non-availability of certain products being taken into account. That being said, we take great care in ensuring that all food stuffs, flowers, greenery, fillers, containers and accessories are substituted with equal or greater value and look as similar as possible to the product displayed on the website.
- We reserve the right to make these substitutions without notifying the customer, unless substitution is significant. In these cases, we will attempt to contact you although we are not obligated to do so.
- If you would like to discuss any substitutions we have made, please contact our customer services team and they will be happy to assist.
- If our drivers need to take a road trip to get to the door of your choice, we may charge an additional delivery fee and it may take us a little longer to get there.
- Because each day is unique and we can never predict what awaits us, we unfortunately can’t guarantee delivery times.
- Our deliveries will take place from 7am until 7pm from Monday to Friday, from 8am until 4pm on Saturdays and from 9am until 2pm on Sundays. We will, however, try our best to prioritise business deliveries according to standard business hours.
- If you’re a procrastinator and your order is placed for delivery on the same day after 12pm, delivery will take place between 13:00 and 19:00.
- To ensure sameday delivery, please ensure that you send your proof of payment to us before 12pm that same day.
- Unfortunately, we can’t leave deliveries unattended at the recipient’s front door. We will, however, try our best to deliver at reception, receiving, security or a neighbour if they aren’t available.
- To ensure all our deliveries are made on time, our drivers are only able to wait for a recipient for a limited amount of time.
- If upon receiving our floral or gift creation, you or that special someone is not 100% satisfied, let our customer service team know within 48 hours and we will gladly collect and replace it at our expense or collect it and provide you with a refund.
- All refunds will take between three to ten working days to reflect.
- Refunds can only be given to the account holder (sender) and not the recipient of the gift.
- If the gift is still in its original condition and we have stock of something else which your special someone would prefer, we’ll gladly exchange it for them. However, please note that we may have to charge a collection and redelivery fee.
- 2 surprises are so much better than 1 so if you’ve ordered more than 1 item for someone special, we may deliver each item separately.
- Although seldom charged, we do reserve the right to charge a 15% handling fee plus delivery should the address provided be incorrect, you changed your mind and wish to cancel when the delivery already left our warehouse or if the recipient already needs to exchange the item for something else.
- No one’s perfect and sometimes mistakes happen. If you receive a product that is different to the one you ordered or if you’d like to return it, let us know within 48 hours of receiving it and we’ll make arrangements for the item(s) to be returned to us and for the correct product to be delivered to you ASAP. If the incorrect product is delivered to you, do not remove the product from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way. If the product is opened or used in any way and is not in the tippy-top condition that we delivered it in, you will be liable for a 15% handling fee plus delivery.
- If the gift received is faulty, we need to be notified within 48 hours of receiving it and we’ll arrange for the faulty item to be returned to us for testing. If no bugs or faults are found, the product will be returned back to you, at your cost. If the item is found to be full of gremlins and there is a problem, depending on the fault and the supplier, we will offer you a replacement or a repair.
- Should the delivery address fall into the extended areas list, the delivery may take between one and two days to be delivered.
- With regard to any mechanical issues with our desk fridges, customers receive a 6 month warranty.
- With so many Johns, Pauls, Steves and Ryans in the world, please excuse us if you’re asked to send through a copy of your I.D and credit card. We’re just making sure that nobody’s stolen your identity.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders placed if there has been misuse of the voucher or unsolicited voucher use.
- If we have to reattempt your delivery more than twice, we may charge you a handling fee of 15% plus delivery.
- Our Premium Pre 1 delivery is currently only available for floral gifts
- The premium delivery slot only applies to the first delivery attempt. If for whatever reason the recipient is unavailable, normal re-delivery procedures will apply.
- Any customer may randomly be asked to send through a copy of their ID and a picture of the back of their credit card. This is for security purposes only and helps us ensure safe and secure transactions for all our customers.
Ownership And Copyright:
- The contents of Giftbasketzim, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in the website are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The wesbite content is the property of Giftbasketzim, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Giftbasketzim.
- You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law.
It is super important to check the expiry dates on coupons, as you don’t want to miss out on a good deal! Each coupon is valid for 1 purchase session only and only 1 coupon may be redeemed per person, per transaction. No “change” is given on any coupons and they aren’t transferable for cash. Giftbasketzim has three different types of coupons:
- These are not redeemable on certain products, experiences, jewellery, perfume or any special offers.
- A minimum spend will apply to all complimentary coupons. This will be printed on your coupon.
- These coupons can be redeemed for any product on our site.
- These coupons may not be redeemed on special offers.
- Only one voucher per customer per user profile.
- Minimum spend of $20 required.
- Voucher is valid for 2 weeks only.
- Voucher is valid for first-time users only.
Giftbasketzim Delivery Charge:
- Our standard delivery fee is $15
- We offer a reduced fee of $4 for the second gift delivered to the same address.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same address, you can call us on firstname.lastname@example.org | +44790 595 0104 | +44 808 189 0063 to enquire if you qualify for a discount on your delivery fee.